Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Dallas Cowboy fans here?? I'm a BIG fan and am glad they pulled out a win against Buffalo last night, although it was ugly. NOW, do yall think they can beat the Pats sunday??? I don't think so, but am hoping so. They played hard against a crappy team like the Bills and barly squeeked out a win, I don't know if they can out punch a real team like New England. What do yall think????[:p][:p]

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I lost track of the Cowboys when you'd see more of them on the crime news than on the field...they've got a lot to live down and a new image to build...if they'll do that...and play some good ball...good for them...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hoss,

I turned the game on just when the Cowpokes recovered the onside kick. I have to admit that I wanted the Boys to choke and lose because the Packers lost on Sunday. Guess I was just taking it out on the Cowgirls. :D

Well, Hoss old buddy, for you and 45Nut's sake, I hope the Cowboys beat New England, but in my heart I think it's going to be a tough row to hoe.

Skunk

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
i quit the cowboys when they quit Landry.

I find high school and college ball much more entertaining but-----thats me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by Skunk

Hoss,

I turned the game on just when the Cowpokes recovered the onside kick. I have to admit that I wanted the Boys to choke and lose because the Packers lost on Sunday. Guess I was just taking it out on the Cowgirls. :D

Well, Hoss old buddy, for you and 45Nut's sake, I hope the Cowboys beat New England, but in my heart I think it's going to be a tough row to hoe.

Skunk
Howdy Skunk. I'm a Packer fan too and cried when thay lost. Hell, all of my teams took a beating but the boys. My beloved Longhorns got beat, the Pack was sent packing and Tampa Bay got creamed. Oh well, at least USC got beat. [:p][:p]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by deputy125

i quit the cowboys when they quit Landry.

I find high school and college ball much more entertaining but-----thats me.
Oh yeah, I find Collage ball to be WAY more intertaining. [:p][:p]

·
Registered
947 Posts
I'm a Patriots fan as is my oldest son. But his wife is all Cowboys....makes for interesting weekends sometimes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It'll be interesting this weekend, thats for sure. [:p][:p]

·
Registered
947 Posts
They're not doing so good right now....GO PATS! ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, at least my Longhorns won this weekend...............

1 - 13 of 13 Posts