Ruger Forum banner

How Did You Initially Find RugerForum.Net?

• Intentionally - I was looking for a Ruger forum

Votes: 629 38.3%
  • Accidentally - While searching the web for Ruger info

Votes: 802 48.8%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 33 2.0%
  • Saw RF.net on Facebook

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on Twitter

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on TopGunSites.com

Votes: 6 0.4%
  • Saw RF.net linked in a post on another gun forum

Votes: 65 4.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 80 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I stumbled into here while searching some reloading info

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Was disgusted by PAFOA site,this Rugerforum.net allows no bashing and a warmer joining reception with more information received than than PAFOA It is pleaseant to hear responses instead of people who are experts in every aspect of guns except politeness.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I found this forum rather intentionally while researching the LCR.357. I knew there was a Ruger forum, just had to find it.

Bob

·
Registered
54 Posts
Google-fu brought me here while I was searching for info on the SR1911 and GP100!

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
I saw it posted on the Indiana Gun Owner's Forum...checked it out and, 'wa-la' I'm here! Being a Ruger nut...this was perfect!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I stumbled onto this site from the Appleseed Project site/Forum and enjoyed the discussion on LTRs (Liberty Training Rifles). Thanks again!

·
Registered
189 Posts
This forum was mentioned in another forum I frequent.I have been a fan of Ruger firearms since the late 60's.I have quite a few Rugers both old and new and regret selling the ones I sold in the past.I am new, as of this post, being my second day and second post in this forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey i was searching info on sr9c and found you, just bought sr9c and a 10/22 /
sold a 2 glenfield model 60 & ja9 and trades a 380 markoff for kel tec p11/ then i just had to have the sr9c .

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looking for info on my SP101 & LCR...Iowegan has been mentioned on several internet sites as a "master" of Ruger as well as his books...I definitely wanted to study up on my two new jewels and gather feedback from other Ruger lovers.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had never owned a handgun before, but in my line of work had to qualify every year using a S & W 38 revolver. Recently decided on getting my own. I live in a small town of about 10,000 people but have access to an Academy about 15 miles away. In my town there is a locally owned Mom and Pop home and auto store. Have know them for many years, so thought I would see what they carry. And found the Ruger to be their gun of choice. So I googled ruger forums and found this place. They carried the SR9 and SR9C, so I wandered this forum picking up all the info I could, and decided on the SR9C. I could have got it about $75 cheaper going to academy, but have always believed in supporting my local economy. I pick it up on Tuesday and can hardly wait. Now I don't plan on getting my ammo or anything other than the gun there due to cost. This forum is full of good folks with good honest information and it was this information that I used for my decision. Thanks guys.

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Did GunTalk Online first, then Beretta. Then the RF.com because of some link to info there. I heard about RF.net there, someone was linking to info here. Sorry I didn't find you guys sooner, like three years ago when I got "back" into shooting. Nice bunch of folks here, I appreciate it.

181 - 200 of 506 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.