Ruger Forum banner

How Did You Initially Find RugerForum.Net?

• Intentionally - I was looking for a Ruger forum

Votes: 629 38.3%
  • Accidentally - While searching the web for Ruger info

Votes: 802 48.8%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 33 2.0%
  • Saw RF.net on Facebook

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on Twitter

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on TopGunSites.com

Votes: 6 0.4%
  • Saw RF.net linked in a post on another gun forum

Votes: 65 4.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 80 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
If you want PC, sensitivity, and need to get in touch with your feminine side the "other forum " is for you. I deleted it from my favorites.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I was searching google for more info on my M77 Mark II .300 WinMag. I bought used 2+ years ago, from a Marine buddy who had it since it was NIB 14 years prior. It sat in the case under my bed or at the cabin all that time, I finally decided to drag it out after I found out that getting drawn for elk really isn't as difficult as some folks would have people believe :)

She was pretty ragged. I know she has seen quite a lot of dead deer, elk, speedgoats and even a couple African Oryx. I bought her a new dress and shoes, see the projects forum, and now working on getting her some new glasses.

thanks for working this forum, ya'll ROCK ...
Wow someone with over 1000 posts got the boot! Musta done something real nasty!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was looking for info on the LC9 trigger, and seeing if we were able to upgrade it. And I found this website. Very pleased.

·
Registered
59 Posts
doing research on crooked/canted barrels

I found this website when was looking for information on canted or crooked barrels in Ruger revolvers after I found my new Redhawk has a canted or improperly indexed barrel.

LOTS of good information about Rugers and other stuff so here I am.

I've got got quite a few posts on other forums - I did a google of "tvfinak" and was amazed at all the hits. I've obviously been spending too much time on the computer!

·
Royal Emissary
1,083 Posts
I was looking for a Ruger forum while looking for a new gun. I had an Alaskan or GP100 in my sights. I ended up with an Alaskan for now with another Alaskan on the way. The GP100 will come later.

Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was looking for grips for a sp101 and stumbled across the mini 14 section.I always wanted one and after reading up on them,I decided to go buy one.seems I like Ruger products.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought a used 10/22, wanted some info about it and thought there might be a site like this out there. Literally type "ruger forum" into google. Glad I found it.

·
The Original Magic Man
744 Posts
Bought a 10/22 and was looking specifically for a forum because it's where you get the best information

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi BuckJM53- I was researching accessories for my new mini 14 and found the site. Lots of accurate info here and joined. Still a bit puzzled about how the site works- Pvt to Gunny and all that, but wanted to share my feedback so if anyone else out there looking for answers, maybe my experiences will assist. I was actually looking for the "right" muzzle brake for my rancher in 223 and after a few stumbles, found Kelly at MoRod.com- ordered and installed and yesterday at range managed 2-3 inch group at 100 yards open sights, so very pleased with the investment. Kelly has been incredibly supportive and I recommend his solution. Even Ruger, who are very responsive, couldn't point me in the right direction. I would say that grouping for someone who can hardly see at 50 yards is good enough. Best Rgrds to all, Roki

221 - 240 of 506 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.