Ruger Forum banner

How Did You Initially Find RugerForum.Net?

• Intentionally - I was looking for a Ruger forum

Votes: 629 38.3%
  • Accidentally - While searching the web for Ruger info

Votes: 802 48.8%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 33 2.0%
  • Saw RF.net on Facebook

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on Twitter

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on TopGunSites.com

Votes: 6 0.4%
  • Saw RF.net linked in a post on another gun forum

Votes: 65 4.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 80 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 506 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I was searching for info on my p89, and opinions of the SP101, which I finally got for my wife.
powdermonkey ... I would have held out for an SR9c + the SP101 in trade for my wife :eek: :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
I found it searching for a Ruger forum. Got my first one over 40yrs ago, and have always owned at least one.
This is a great site, nice folks. I visit often but don't post much unless I feel I have something to offer. Guys and Gals here are pretty much all over questions by the time I read them and the answers are good. so I just enjoy!

Best,Rick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, I was looking for some info on my 300 Winchester in the #1 V & have found this site very helpful already. I also have a number of other Rugers from the early standard auto, early 10-22s early 77`s and just landed a #1 V in the 300 Win Mag. I had a #1 in the 270 a few years ago and sold it, so now I am into the number 1`s again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Other:how I heard about R.F>

I'm also a member of Perfect Union and heard(read)some people over there talking about the Ruger Forum, so I thought I'd join and see all the cool firearms n stuff. Seems like a nice site.

·
Banned
1,146 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Found the site while looking for info on my new Sr9c. first experience with ruger and i cannot complain. i, unlike others, have had no issues with my Sr9c. thanks for all the help and insight on here.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I found this forum accidentally on purpose. I ran a Yahoo search for "Ruger Forum" and this was one of the hits. I'm also a member of the other RF, but this is my primary forum of record. Lots of great information at both, but RF.Net is my home forum. I like the feel of this forum better than most of the others I have frequented (firearms or other).

·
Registered
265 Posts
I was just looking for some info and found this site. I also found RF.com but I like this format better.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Like a lot of others I was looking for specific info on Rugers from people who actually used them . . .

In my case, it was trigger adjustment and action screw torque information for a Ruger rifle I already owned.

·
St. MAGNUS CCCLVII
389 Posts
I noticed while in my "Learn all I can about guns phase" that I kept landing on this site again and again. After a while I started coming here first for answers and haven't left.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i started out as a member of the 'other' ruger sight, but found this one shortly after and like it much better. Seems like there are a lot of 'experts' on the other sight. I usually answer the questions feel like i know something about. If i am wrong, i don't mind being corrected but the other sight made such a big deal of it, i got pissed and left and it was only one post.
+1 the other site had alot of know it alls

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like John Doe found it by mistake searching Google for information on my M77 Mark II 338 WinMag. I was like WOW!, a group of friendly & helpful people with the same intrest as me. Mainly due to the fact that 60% of the guns that I have are Ruger.

21 - 40 of 506 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.