Ruger Forum banner

How Did You Initially Find RugerForum.Net?

• Intentionally - I was looking for a Ruger forum

Votes: 629 38.3%
  • Accidentally - While searching the web for Ruger info

Votes: 802 48.8%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 33 2.0%
  • Saw RF.net on Facebook

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on Twitter

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on TopGunSites.com

Votes: 6 0.4%
  • Saw RF.net linked in a post on another gun forum

Votes: 65 4.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 80 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
481 - 500 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Was going over my guns recently as deer season is fast approaching. While oiling a few of them down, I decided to look up some information on my Police Service Six 357 and ended up finding a post or two from this site. After further inspection, I thought it a good idea to join. Obviously a lot of knowledge here and I look forward to being both educated and entertained.

·
Banned
234 Posts
Looked for it. Just getting back into shooting and wanted to read the latest ideas and thoughts and advice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ruger Fan

I was searching for information on Ruger revolvers and found this great site. I own three Ruger revolvers and an MKII Government model. I just wanted to see what others out there had and were doing. I enjoy the wealth of info. that is to be found here. Thanks, JG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Found it when I was looking for feedback on the "new" LC9s. The info found in the forums was extremely helpful. I ended up buying the gun last week.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've had many hobbies over the years and I have found Forums to be the best way to learn about them.

I'm a loyal Ruger fan and am liking what I've seen coming from Ruger lately. My purchase of several new Ruger firearms, and desire to own many more, led me to a google search for a Ruger forum.

This place seemed to have more members and activity than the place over at .com.

Looking forward to reading around!

·
Super Moderator
4,044 Posts
Same way I find most things on the interweb. I was just wandering around looking at gun stuff and stumbled onto the forum.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Went to the gun store looking to get a SDVE, walked out with a 9e (well, paid for, then 5 day wait period), so I came up on it in my vigorous googling (haven't had a day where I don't at least check here now)

481 - 500 of 506 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.