Ruger Forum banner

How Did You Initially Find RugerForum.Net?

• Intentionally - I was looking for a Ruger forum

Votes: 629 38.3%
  • Accidentally - While searching the web for Ruger info

Votes: 802 48.8%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 33 2.0%
  • Saw RF.net on Facebook

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on Twitter

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on TopGunSites.com

Votes: 6 0.4%
  • Saw RF.net linked in a post on another gun forum

Votes: 65 4.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 80 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
I found it while google searching for different Ruger FB pages to like.So here I am.

·
Super Moderator
16,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Typed Ruger forums into google and tried the various sites and settled on this one. This one is definitely the best and most enjoyable.
Just curious Buck B... What was it about RF.net that made us the clear winner in your Ruger forum search?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was treated so badly by a mod on the other Ruger forum, that I vowed never to visit that site again.

I was referred here by several of the nicer members of that forum, as a place that would be more accepting and wouldn't tolerate the things that this particular mod was doing.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Found it looking for info on a used 10 22 i got for christmas,but new to me! So here i am, & have shoping for a forum with a frindly face!!
So far so good. The ruger 10 22 is the best eatter at the table, no matter the kind, had some 1980's copperheads hp, little on the black side
didnot even think they would fire ? Yep they did! & gone in 20-25 shots..
Had some hp32gr stingers 5yrs old or so & they to did good, last was some federal hp copper coat, & so far all is happy in ruger 10 22 land.
Not target shooting just can bustin.

glade to be here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've decided, If its quality, dependable and shoots straight, I'll take it. But Ruger is where my Moneys @ for self defense! :)

I found it looking for info on Ruger P95 And PDX1 Ammo!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was poking around for information to decide on my first revolver. I knew I wanted a snubby 357 magnum, and the more I read the more it seemed like the sp101 was the perfect gun for me.

As it turns out, that was absolutely right!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I found it after I discovered rugerforum.com wouldn't allow the use of a yahoo domain for my registration. I'm glad I found this place. I love it, and can't wait to get my 1st Ruger!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Accidently. I was searching for information on the LCP, before I purchased one and found this forum. I looked at the other one, but decided this one is more "user friendly." This is a great forum with a lot of knowledgable people contributing great information. Thanks!
Harley rider

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love Ruger's

I love Rugers for for their integrity, precision and reasonable pricing. Smiths are nice guns, but not worth the extra $$$ IMO. I like quality first, then shop for value.

I hoped to come on here and ask questions and learn more about Ruger products from peoples personal experience as opposed to general forums where you will gets lots of opinions but little in regard to your specific concerns or questions.
Thanks

61 - 80 of 506 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.