Ruger Forum banner

How Did You Initially Find RugerForum.Net?

• Intentionally - I was looking for a Ruger forum

Votes: 629 38.3%
  • Accidentally - While searching the web for Ruger info

Votes: 802 48.8%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 33 2.0%
  • Saw RF.net on Facebook

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on Twitter

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on TopGunSites.com

Votes: 6 0.4%
  • Saw RF.net linked in a post on another gun forum

Votes: 65 4.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 80 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was searching for info on my new Super Redhawk and came upon this forum. After reading through a few posts on the trigger I decided to join!

·
Registered
55 Posts
This is a great source of info, I accidentally came across it while looking for info on the SP and GP

·
Registered
656 Posts
I found this site by looking for specific Ruger forums.
I had just purchased my Sp101 (327 mag), and looked for a 'Ruger' site. This is not the first,
but I liked this one the best.

I have learned a great deal here, and visit almost every few hours. I am relatively new to guns,
so rather than showing (and proving) my gun ignorance, I don't post often.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was looking for an informative source of onformation after receiving a SP101 as a gift. It was so informative it led me to a MarkIII as a general purpose target gun. Could not have found a better source of Ruger info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
In Sept. I purchased a new LCR and took a CCW course (pleased to say it was ful;l even after the new AZ concealed carry w/o permit law was in effect). I then started looking around for further info on the LCR - holsters, best SD ammo, etc. I ended up buying a MkIII 22/45 and just recently an SR9c - love 'em all! I lurked here quite awhile and finally decided to join in the fun.

·
Super Moderator
16,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Wow! 45% found this site by accident. Not good shows how much potential there really is!
GmanGt ... Our current owner (Lash) has worked hard to optimize RF.net's positioning on the net. Since he took over 13 months ago, we have grown by nearly 40%, primarily due to his efforts :)

81 - 100 of 506 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.