Ruger Forum banner

How Did You Initially Find RugerForum.Net?

• Intentionally - I was looking for a Ruger forum

Votes: 629 38.3%
  • Accidentally - While searching the web for Ruger info

Votes: 802 48.8%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 33 2.0%
  • Saw RF.net on Facebook

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on Twitter

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on TopGunSites.com

Votes: 6 0.4%
  • Saw RF.net linked in a post on another gun forum

Votes: 65 4.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 80 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm always looking for gun information and Ruger information.. I have been here before as a guest it was so good I wanted to join a good group of people with a lot of great information and like interests.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Found this site through the S&W forum, I was getting info on one of my N frames, sense I have been here I have added another Black Hawk to the safe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I found this forum while looking into 9mm revolvers. It was brought to my attention that Ruger made a sp101 chambered in 9mm. If anyone has any info on where to get one, i would love to hear about it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I found this site by searching Google for "Ruger forum". I found a different Ruger forum first but if your email address is from yahoo or gmail they won't let you join. Seems pretty dumb to me since there are other ways to keep out spammers. I'll still read the other forum once in a while but I'm sure not going to get another email address just to join it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Purely by accident. I was searching for info on the GP100 I had just bought as I knew nothing about them other than the fact that they were less expensive than it's S&W counterpart.

Google owns the world :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was looking for information on handguns in general and Ruger inparticular. I now own three Rugers handguns and a Smith and Wesson. I really enjoy the amount of info that is available on this site and look forward to gathering some additional info in the future.:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I belonged to Perfectunion thinking it was the only site out there for the Mini-14 then discovered the SR40 and started looking for info. on it (more specifically when the SR40c will come out) and stumbled here.

Can't believe I miss it all this time.

101 - 120 of 506 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.