Ruger Forum banner

How Did You Initially Find RugerForum.Net?

• Intentionally - I was looking for a Ruger forum

Votes: 629 38.3%
  • Accidentally - While searching the web for Ruger info

Votes: 802 48.8%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 33 2.0%
  • Saw RF.net on Facebook

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on Twitter

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on TopGunSites.com

Votes: 6 0.4%
  • Saw RF.net linked in a post on another gun forum

Votes: 65 4.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 80 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
After I had found out that the revolver that had been presented to me was a Ruger I googled for information.

And this is really a great forum. Thanks you.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I also found the "other Ruger site" but they did not want to accept my email address [email protected] (I mean my real email address).

There was no way I could even contact their Mods/Admins so I came over to you. RF.net (My other gun fora are canadiangunnutz.com and gunslingerforum.com. The former is an all encompassing Canadian one (where we mostly wail over our Draconian gun laws and salivate when thinking of you guys are protected by the 2nd Amendment) and the latter is based on Heritage mfg Arms.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Totally found this place by accident!

I was looking for something unrelated when I came across a link.

I'm glad I found it, though! I was wondering if there was a Ruger forum of some sort out there, I just never thought to look!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I also found this forum while viewing the Ruger website, and I must say that I have enjoyed this forum so much, I decided to join. Everyone seems to get along and each seems to have a sincere desire to help newbies and oldsters alike without making them feel dumb.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Came here from the other Ruger forum because someone there mentioned "the other Ruger forum". Being an information seeker I clicked on over. I don't do politics, make fun only of myself and have known for a long time there are no dumb questions but a fair number of suspect answers. ;)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Accidentally I was looking for ruger info, help with field strip glad thats behind me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ruger SR9C

I was looking for a compact pistol and researched and reviewed the SR9C. I ended up buying one and I love it! Very accurate!

121 - 140 of 506 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.