Ruger Forum banner

How Did You Initially Find RugerForum.Net?

• Intentionally - I was looking for a Ruger forum

Votes: 629 38.3%
  • Accidentally - While searching the web for Ruger info

Votes: 802 48.8%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 33 2.0%
  • Saw RF.net on Facebook

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on Twitter

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Saw RF.net on TopGunSites.com

Votes: 6 0.4%
  • Saw RF.net linked in a post on another gun forum

Votes: 65 4.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 80 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I was looking for a resolution on my LC9, but got sucked in by the sincerity and passion of the members. Good people are here!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was looking for a forum to ask some questions about Rugers, found this and Rugerforum.com. Came down to these two sites, and well. Rugerforum.com looked slightly ghetto. The user interface, and the interface of the forum looks outdated. I came here due to the rapid growing members and it's pretty interface.. What can i say..

·
Registered
125 Posts
I too found this from a link in RF.com...this is one of the best firearm forums Ive found over the yrs {soon as I figured out the whole picture process}

Steve~~~not puter saavy :D

·
Registered
981 Posts
I clicked on a link... and PRESTO - you was there!!:D

Me n the Missus love our Ruger Wheels - Vaqueros 'n' Bisleys in .45C, BearCat and a GP100 in .357.

I like the looks of this forum. I don't know how active I'll be, but I'll be around from time to time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
went looking for a Ruger forum as i am owner of a new P95!! Love the piece but i showed my a couple of tricks it likes to pull. Actually only one, it doesn't want to lock back!! Tack driver for sure. 75 rounds not one blink. Happy day!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Rugerforum.net

Went looking for a Ruger forum. Found the other but could NOT register. No matter what! Don't know if it doesn't like me running linux or what!:confused:
Said good by.. :rolleyes: Looked on down the page and here you guys were. It feels reeeeeealllllll good to buy American near Memorial Day don't you think!!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I was researching Ruger stuff since Ruger has always been my handgun of choice, especially revolvers. I kept getting here. Decided to join and many people were great, especially the Moderators and Admins. Stand up People right off the bat. I was impressed and been a part of it ever since.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I was looking for comparisons between the GP100 & SW 686. the search engine listed one of the forum posts on this very question. I found other forums with the same question and even more forums while researching ammo. There is a reason why this is the only forum I belong to.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I had been a member of RF.com for a while when I read of a new forum on .net. So I hopped over, gave it a look and signed up.

If my memory serves me correctly I think I was among the first 12 to sign up.

RF.com and here are the two forums where I spend the majority of my time on the computer.

And since I am totally retired now that is a hell of a lot of time! ;D

·
Registered
2 Posts
my husband found it and referred me to it. He was looking for info re his SP100, and my LCR. After reading posts for a few days, I decided to be a part of this group of gun enthusiasts who seem to don't have an agenda or a bee in their bonnet.

141 - 160 of 506 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.