Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it's plain and simple. Middle name+favorite number. What about you?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
First syllable of my last name which no one can pronouince correctly.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
It's been my screen name since we subscribed to AOL when we had a 14.4 modem and our computer had Windows 3.11. SBH is my initials and 87 is the year I was born.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
When I was a kid everybody had and used a nickname. You were only called by your given name on formal occasions. For example, all of my my mother sisters and brothers (17 in all!) were given nicknames by my grandfather. In fact, if you address a letter with their given name it might come back.

So I was always a pretty big kid and my dad was going to use Butch. But he thought there were too many wosy kids named Butch and the name was spoiled.

So the next best thing was Spike. Most of my family still call me Spike.

My real name and middle name were given to me by my mother. That's an even more 'out there' story and involves a tomato stake.

·
Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
Easy, my name.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I was in Japan for 12 years and doing a lot of illegal street racing. Over there you form up teams/groups and then race under the team name. I formed up a team with a few JN's and named the team Lunatic Fringe Inc. There was a lot more to it than that but thats the short version of the story and how it came about. I have just kind of stuck with the moniker since.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.