Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying this again. It didn't show up last time.

How do I set the time for my local area and how do I post a poll?

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Polls are not currently supported.
I am looking into making code changes to support localized time adjustments.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Polls was just the thing I was looking for to post in the minefield. They would be a great addition to this forum.
peace

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RNettles

Keith Smith is working on a major upgrade for the forum software... in the near future... Please be patient...
Patient? I am not Russian I am American!;)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah, and we Americans aren't patient-just longsuffering...and we're gonna generally gripe and yelp the whole time we're "suffering", aren't we!!! One of our God-given rights!!! Peace, seriously, if you'da signed on the first day and seen how bare-bones this place was-you'da asked if you had to bring your own tin can and string...they've done several major updates and we live in a mansion now...hang on to see the next installment-we got some compooter wizards here-my part is to lie on the floor next to the plug and guard it so noone can unplug it...but I get naps 'cause I superglued it the first day!!!!;)

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Sheepdog,
you break me up man,
I really think this place is a palace. Some of it is the design but the major part is the people.
I think there are Rugeristic personality traits, and Rugeristic outlooks. I think there is a lot of that here.
At the range when I tell people that I will be getting my CCW and a ruger that tell me to get a glock, and I
tell them that my first couple of pistols must be Made In The US of A. That is a principle of mine. After that I might considered something else but made in us first. Also Rugers home office is here in CT.

So here's to all the folks that design and maintain this place, Goodonya!
peace

I been Rugerized

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.