Ruger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you appear on "Dancing With The Stars" for a new Ruger SP101?
(I can't dance like that either, thats why its a tough question)

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
For a GP100 (Stainless) I would wear my Ruger panties all the way to the corner (If any neighbors saw me I would dispatch them using another fine Ruger product)! :cool: Ruger doesn't make panties to my knowledge? TG!!
Maybe a 100 push ups.......?:(
Tony

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Not sure...depends on who's watching and what I would have to do! I'd have to side with ComputerDynamics and wear my Ruger boxers down to the corner and back (good thing we live on the corner) for an SP101 (and it'd have to be a 3" 9mm)!

Now, if it were for a 5" Adjustable-Sight Stainless GP100 from Davidson's...well, then we'd have something to force the issue a bit...hint hint!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I would, just to spend a week practicing dancing with one of the gals on the show! :cool:`
Probably have a heart attach first time we got close to each other. :)

·
Banned
1,940 Posts
I've heard of that show, but I don't watch TV because it's full of mindless entertainment to distract you or flat out propaganda to fool you so I have no idea if I would go on that show.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Banned
29,619 Posts
I was barely able to do the father daughter dance at my 2 daughter's wedding without stepping on their feet and even that took hours of practice so no I would not go on dancing with the stars at all even for a Holland and Holland bespoken double rifle in 470 nitro with side locks and 2 more sets of barrels in 375 and 500/416. Okay maybe for that.

·
Registered
17,454 Posts
I would gladly pay double the price for an SP101 to not ever have to see that kind of TV show. We need more like Gunsmoke and Andy Griffith.

·
Zombie Hunter
248 Posts
Last time I danced paramedics came and put me on a stretcher and I spent a week at the local hospital being treated for a nerve disorder.:eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh me in a too-too....people would run and hide.....but I would have a new toy.hell yeah I would.And I am not mindless and I do watch TV :)

I am not jabbing at anybody by the way

1 - 12 of 12 Posts