Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago I was just hired on at the prison and of course since I was just out of the Army and in those days great shape ( 4 mile runs in the morning will do that too a feller) I was asked if I knew anything about a horse and I siad yes they have a head and a tail and they will bit. The Major said you will do! I at this point was wondering what will I be doing lol. I soon found out and then he could remember my nmae for beans but he knew that I whip out a can of snuf and a get a dip with one hand while on horse back and never miss a command to those inmates and that is what he called me. That major had the redest hair of anyone I ever saw and was mean and a junk yard dog. But me being Irish and Dutch I wouldn't buge one inch. I once told him you may kick a mudd hole in me and stomp it dry but your gonna have one hell of a Mexican tatto befor its over for sure.
Mexican tattoo start's at the crotch and goes up passed the right ear. Normal done with a hot set of starr brust spurs.
Anyhow after that I had made the grade and stood my ground, and that is how I became to be know as Snuffy. And only the best of the very best call me Snuffy, of course ya'll have more than made the grade.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Snuffy,
Now that's a dang fine yarn yer just spinned. I could see Cool Hand Luke and the boys like I was right there.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank ya peace the story is true thou.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts