Ruger Forum banner

How Many Forums Are You A Member Of?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many forums do you belong to? You can include non-fiirearms forums in your response if you'd like.

I have a total of 8 I go to. The two I'm on most frequently, and almost always at the same time are www.rugerforum.net and www.taurusarmed.net . In addition to these two forums, I also go to The Firing Line & The Firearms Forum with semi-regularity. Handgunforum.net, XDTalk, GlockTalk & the Saiga forum I also belong to but go to the last four moreso to read threads than to participate. So which other forums if any do you visit? :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
I belong to the following:

rugerforum.com
rugerforum.net
huntingnut.com
opticstalk.com
pwctoday.com
rockfordfosgate.com
poundthatsound.com

And a few others that I don't frequent all that often. I race jetski's in the summer, and also am an authorized car audio dealer for multiple brands with my own business.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I belong to 3 that I can think of right now, but I visit a few gun ones I'm not a member of. I've only been posting here for a while though.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
I have signed up at several, but only frequent about 5 or 6 on a regular basis. My main two are this one and rugerforum.com.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I only use 3: This one (which I just started using), OpenCarry.org, and GunAndGame.com.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Boy, I must be the geeky nerd of the bunch.

I visit the following and post regularly in all but the last one.

softballfans.com
jedidefender.com
imperialoutpost.co.uk
rebelscum.com
rugerforum.net
specialoperations.com

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I belong to about 9, but only visit 3 on a daily basis:

rugerforum.net ('cause it feels like home)
sigforum
m1911.org

( I haven't even hit 100 posts on the other 2...I talk a lot here.....:) )

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ruger Forum.com
Here
1911 Forum.com
The Firing Line
Goldwingfacts.com (out of Ireland)

I'm not a geek, but the winters here are just too long.... :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey All,

I got several that I check every day, including this one:

Zombie Squad ("Big A" over there)

Track Link, an armor modeling forum (I'm not even a member,
just a visitor)

Missing Lynx.com, another armor modeling forum

The AK Forum

There are several others, but I'm kinda infrequent on those.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I've had way to many that I am signed on with, gun forums, bow forums and now line-man or CATV (CableTV) forum. Since dumping my cookie file and having to log back in to the ones that I am centering on, I have narrowed my forums that I will use down to about 8. Depending on my time available now, this one and just a few others will be visited on a daily basis... just to many forums out there to get into any more.

·
Registered
758 Posts
A few years ago, several of us got banned from Ruger Forum.com, so we formed our own forum and called it Shooters. There are three others I go to regularly besides Shooters and here, but if you check any of them out, beware of the last one! You gotta have a thick skin to survive there!

Shooters’ Legacy

The Tipi

Sgt Grit’s Marine Forum

Politically Incorrect Whore House

I belong to a couple of others but I almost never visit them. Varmint Al's and Handloaders Bench come to mind.

·
Registered
947 Posts
2 Ruger Forums
S&W Forum
CZ Forum
Taurus Forum
Firearms Forum
Calguns Forum
Glock Forum
2 California CCW Forums
A Church Forum