Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my brother-in-law works at a major retail dealer (I dont mean to be coy...just think I should keep it on the down low).

He pays 5% over cost for everything in the joint. I want to get some extra magazines for my new SR9c and SR22. Thinking I want three more SR22 for a total of five and three more of the 17rd for the SR9c for a total of four plus the single 10rd. I dont really need that many but that seems like the right kind of excess?

I am thinking of having him send me as many of the 17 round as they have in stock just in case the 10 round nonsense comes back...does that sound excessive?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Get as many as u can if the price is right. My LGS has BX25's in stock but I'm not buying them at their jacked up prices.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, its gonna come down to that ultimately. I need to see what I price can get them. He says its better on some things than other but so far his discount is mind-numbing on everything I bought through him. I wish I could buy guns through him. The company wont let him do that...not sure how they would ever know but he doesnt want to risk it and I dont blame him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts