Ruger Forum banner

141 - 160 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
<.<

>.>

Who wants to know!? I don't even tell people how many firearms I have. ;)

OK, I have enough to go to the range a ...few... times. For each firearm.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't think anyone can ever have enough ammo, & not because one has to prepare for a zombie apocalypse, but shortages happen all the time. As the boy scouts say, "be pepared"

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've got 2 .357 magnum handguns, 2 .22 caliber rifles and a 12 gauge shotgun.

I'd estimate I've got about 500 rounds between these guns on hand.

How much do you have?
Right around 30,000 in various calibers with 15,000 of it being in 22lr. I'm always adding and I'm always shooting. Target Sports always has good deals on 5000 round lots, no shipping and no tax.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I was reading somewhere where it was recommended to have 1000 rds per caliber, but it just depends on how much you shoot. Everyone keeps what they think they need, or may need. Right now, folks that have been stocked up for a while don't have to worry about finding ammo to buy, or price increases. I would bet everyone on the forum has more than a single box, LOL. But, it is one of them things you don't broadcast. Big Brother has ears everywhere.

·
Registered
304 Posts
We have a lot of boaters on this site. I am one of them. AND, my dog actually was responsible for knocking my beloved red label out of the boat into the Ohio River during duck season.

Lucky for him, I was able to wade in and retrieve it.......in 20 degree weather. Silly mutt still wanted a dog biscuit when I got back in.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Well, at one point I had over 25000 rounds of various calibers, then a tragic boating accident occurred (its a long story).

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Well, at one point I had over 25000 rounds of various calibers, then a tragic boating accident occurred (its a long story).
It's amazing how many of those boating accidents happen. You'd think people would learn to be more careful.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Off topic but I bought some shirts from Colion Noir. He's a great advocate and spokesman. I got a couple 2nd amendment shirts. I didn't but still might get his "I lost all my guns in a boating accident" shirt to support him.

141 - 160 of 167 Posts