Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've had 'What's the fastest car you've ever owned?' And had some great responses complete with photos...thanks, so many awesome one's it's hard to pick just one!

We've had 'What's the slowest car you've owned?' (Some pretty dog-slow vehicles out there...hope none of you take them on the interstate...remember, safety first!)

How about a question on how many vehicles you've owned?

If I include the farm truck we 'shared' while growing up (a Red 1977 F-250 with a 300 I-6, 4-speed, with a bench seat! Great for driving to and from school and on dates!)

I've owned twenty-one (21) motor vehicles...5 trucks (including my current '99 F-250 Super Duty with the 7.3 turbo)...4 mini-vans...3 Honda CRX's (what a great car when I was single and first married)...1 Jeep Wranger (which was awesome when I lived in GA)...plus the other cars I have owned...and 1 motorcycle!

·
Super Moderator
16,279 Posts
A quick count reveals that my wife and I have owned 27 Cars ... 7 van/trucks ... 5 motorcycles in 42 years of marriage :eek:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Reminds of the time I tried to count all of the women I,........ dated, I think I fell asleep that time............

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Started with an early 80's Saab 900, went to a early 80's Cougar to a Nissan pickup, to a '98 Wrangler to my current '07 Tacoma which may turn into something else in the next year. Also have had a Sonata, Highlander, CRV and the current ML350 parked on the wife's side of the garage.
I'll take plain and simple over flashy and "compensating" any day.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Since 1965, I've owned 16 cars/trucks and 2 motorcycles, including 3 Corvettes, 4 pickup trucks, 1 Jeep Wangler a Bronco and a Blazer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Roughly 15 cars, 9 motorcycles, 8 trucks, 2 ATV`s and 2 airplanes. Two trucks and one car were new everything else bought used. That`s in about 60 years of driving as I am 74 years old. Don't ask me about the number of crash`s in all of them.

·
Registered
17,166 Posts
I couldn't tell you, but right now I have a pickup, 2 classic cars and 7 motorcycles.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Been driving for nearly 40 years.........how many cars?........hell, I have no idea. Would take some serious ciphering to come up with that. Easier to count what I have NOW, which is 5 trucks, 1 jeep, 1 Harley, 1 boat, 2 sea doos and 6 cars. Can we count tractors?..................LOL!!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
14 cars, 3 motorcycles...

·
VRWC Charter Member
2,014 Posts
Too many.... :eek:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts