Ruger Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I guess that I'm stuck in the 60's. LCR .38/.357 x2. Still looking for a good trench coat and some leather pants. If Shaft could rock it then, I don't see why I can't today in my 60's.

Forget it . They’d laugh you off the sidewalk if you were sporting one of those dandelion fros

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Well my LC9s Pro made 4 trips back to Ruger, still can't get through a box of 100 without a few issues but I like the firearm and think it's good for a few rounds but after I missed the shooting in El Paso by 24hrs, I switched back to my G23...

·
"The Real Deal"
6,746 Posts
Simple. I won't keep any weapon I don't trust with my life.
We were cut from the same cloth on that one!

I don't own any unreliable firearms, because a firearm that doesn't work is a paperweight, or expensive stick. Have carried a ruger for over half my life for personal defense, never had a reason not too. Wife does the same, and so does my father.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My LCP ll has been flawless through 800 rounds. Usually shoot edc ammo in the gun and 50-100 practice rounds per range trip. Earned my trust

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes I trust Ruger pistols. I've had nothing but semi autos and have zero issues as of this writing.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have a SR1911 and SR9, both are trusted after more than a 1,000 rounds thru the SR1911 and 500 thru the SR9.
I reload and have been known to try to wear out a pistol after getting it.
I will not keep a unreliable firearm.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Never any issues with my Super Blackhawks or Single 10. A few jams with Mark IIs using Norma TAC .22LR, but zero issues with CCI AR TAC. Ammo matters, especially with .22s.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I don't own one currently.
I'm working on that.

But when I do, 100%,
as long as I do my part.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I haven’t had any problems with my SR9C thus far and would trust my life with it. However, my P95 has had periods of stovepiping, which has gotten better as my skills have improved.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Trust mine 100%. All of them!!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Absolutely trust both my Ruger automatics, My 1952 Standard .22 and Ruger American have worked perfectly . When I'm at the range I let people try my American and only one said he would rather use his Glock instead.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts