Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
I am a new forum member and a new Ruger Rimfire pistol owner.
Which is why I wanted to direct this question to you all.

I just purchased a Factory replaced Ruger 22/45 Mark II competition model# 00196, P678GC. Ser.226-16xxx one of the last 100 made.
I couldn't find pricing anywhere for what is essentially a new gun, never fired, to compare it too.
And I am kind of embarrased thinking i over paid for it. :)

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
I'd expect to pay about the same as the new MKIII 22/45 Target, in other words, around $250 to $340 or so, but probably toward the top end of that range because it is the MKII instead of the MKIII. That's me, though. Someone who wanted that exact version might pay more. It's worth what someone will pay for it. Now that you have it, I'd forget about the price and just shoot it. You'll enjoy it no matter what you paid for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably paid to much, but not for insurance

Thanks for getting back.

I paid $375 plus nix, tax ...etc (no shipping fee)

no case and only one magazine.

But I'm also living in the Northeast just outside of NYC so if I buy locally I am

going to pay more anyway I think.

Regards

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will for sure enjoy using it.

untill now I've be spending a lot on ammo for my S&W 357, 19-3 using wadd cutter 38s.

with the 22/45 I can really enjoy 100's of round a visit and bring my whole family.

I Can't wait till all my paper come back from the state.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
You did fine on the price, so, yes, enjoy. Nothing more addictive than shooting a Mark in any version. Only thing I'd do before you head to the range is get another magazine. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts