Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend has a very lightly used czP07 which I really shouldn't want, but every body says they're so great. What would you pay for such a gun? What's a fair price? bh

·
Super Moderator
16,279 Posts
BH ... "Lightly used" means different things to different people :). Given that I've seen new ones as low as $450.00, even if it's in great shape I personally wouldn't be inclined to spend more than about $400.00 (and less if I could ;)). Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
198 Posts
$300-$350 per Armslist nationally. I think MSRP is [email protected], [email protected]&W.

Often $ is driven by seller's motivation: has too many toys, moving, rent due, wants a full-size, can't get the hang of a decocker after years of striker fired, etc.

Check the mags (if they are original to gun). Shiny blue is civilian, matte blue was originally LEO/military.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Gen 1, or Gen 2?
New Gen-1 run about $380-400ish. Gen-2 about a hundered more. So how much less than new are you willing to spend? As long as you're happy with the price, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have about a grand in mine and its the best auto pistol I've ever owned. Twice the weapon of some of my old custom built glocks and kimbers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts