Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine.

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

"Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim,
I went for more ammunition. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls-- they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside.

Cooter"
:D

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
<center>NorthEast Arkansas...
Perimeter Security System.</center>

<center>

</center>
<center>
</center>

<center>NorthEast Arkansas...
Internal Security System.</center>

<center>
</center>
<center>
</center>
<center>
</center>
<center>
</center>
<center>
</center>

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great pictures, RNettles! I bet your security system beats that one big time! :D

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Yeah, I used to have signs up where I lived that said: "Tresspassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again!" You know, I never had too many visitors.

·
Registered
79 Posts
He sure tasted good!

That's my Ruger protector. She stays in the house when I'm gone. Her bed is right next to the safe.

Jman8182

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nuttin' works like a cold-hearted woman answering the door...don't eat much, neither...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sheepdog, I heard a story about one guy who scared to death all of his neighbors. He recorded an old lady, and played back on door bell her scream "Go away! I'm callin' cops!" :D

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
The "watch cat", Boots, is Max' cat... The only other animal allowed in his yard... He kills anything else that comes into the yard...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts