Ruger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A passenger plane on a cross-country trip runs into a terrible storm. The plane gets pounded by rain, hail, wind, and lightening. The passengers are screaming. They are sure the plane is going to crash and they are all going to die.

At the height of the storm, a young woman jumps up and exclaims, "I can't take this anymore! I can't just sit here and die like an animal, strapped into a chair. If I am going to die, let me die feeling like a woman. Is there anyone here man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

She sees a hand raise in the back, and a handsome, tall, muscular man smiles and starts to walk up to her seat. As he approaches her, he takes off his shirt. She sees his huge muscles even in the poor lighting of the plane. He stands in front of her, shirt in hand and says to her, "I can make you feel like a woman before you die. Are you interested?"

She eagerly nods her head "yes!"

As the man hands her his shirt, he says, "Here. Iron this."

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Good one.

"Get me a beer, then iron this....."

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Funny!

·
Registered
644 Posts
haha I love jokes like that. The one that always got my slapped by the wife when we were in Utah was:

How do you turn a dishwasher into a snow blower?

Hand her a shovel.

:)

·
Registered
183 Posts
The one that got me in trouble was when we had a water line brake in the field . Wife was digging with a shovel. I sayed hey DitchWitch stop I will get the tractor & dig it up. It was a little COLD in July in west tx. for a few days.

·
Registered
9,172 Posts
The one that got me in trouble was when we had a water line brake in the field . Wife was digging with a shovel. I sayed hey DitchWitch stop I will get the tractor & dig it up. It was a little COLD in July in west tx. for a few days.
DitchWitch? No wonder it was cold, and only for a few days?

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Reminds me of Ron White's story of engine trouble inflight:

The guy sitting next to me is losing his mind; apparently, he had a lot to live for.
He turns to me, he says "Hey, man! If one of these engines fails, how far will the other one take us?"

"All the way to the scene of the crash! Which is pretty handy, 'cause that's where we're headed. I bet we beat the paramedics there by a half-hour!"

·
DA-Neatest-and-most unIEK
396 Posts
The one that got me in trouble?

Why do women have small feet?

So they can stand closer to the stove and sink.

(I'll probably get banned for this)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Alright, I can't let all you guys go down alone...

Why are wedding dresses white?

So they match the stove, the dishwasher, the washing machine....

(wife is in the other room.. :):p She's heard it before anyway...

·
DA-Neatest-and-most unIEK
396 Posts
I think this thread has taken a turn for the worse.

·
Retired Moderator & Jazz Nerd
16,351 Posts
The one that got me in trouble?

Why do women have small feet?

So they can stand closer to the stove and sink.

(I'll probably get banned for this)
I wouldn't think of it! But just remember, all of the ladies here are firearms enthusiasts :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Bahahaa!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts