Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hey Redstick, I never tried the Jack Daniels single barrel. Any good? Not a huge fan of old #7, but I'm always willing to try something new.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Redstick, I never tried the Jack Daniels single barrel. Any good? Not a huge fan of old #7, but I'm always willing to try something new.
One a' them bottles is Maple Syrup fer Pancakes and the other one still has some in it.
The Single Barrel is smoooooooooth!

The Ruger in the pic is a Stainless Single Six... Figured that'd be just right for the Apple Dumplin' Gang! :D

·
Count Ursunk
3,318 Posts
I feel sorry ya redstick. I cant imagine what its like to have someone hold that shooter upside yo head...and force you to sip on that JD. JUST gotta be unthinkable!!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I feel sorry ya redstick. I cant imagine what its like to have someone hold that shooter upside yo head...and force you to sip on that JD. JUST gotta be unthinkable!!!!!
Healthier to stay on your Alabama Porch than try to get the drop on me, 'cause you shore couldn't sneak up on a Redstick!!!!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Round here they got this bread pudding with a rich rum sauce. Have two helpings at lunch and loose the afternoon!
Very nice picture, redstick. They got a town down here in Louisiana named after you.

·
Count Ursunk
3,318 Posts
better watch out redstick...I got some comanche on me. ......She never fails to get on me about sumpin.!!!

·
Count Ursunk
3,318 Posts
hey.....I just put a little humor in the jd thang. do yo little thang and pound yo chest while the mirror is applauding.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey.....I just put a little humor in the jd thang. do yo little thang and pound yo chest while the mirror is applauding.
Well certainly! Anyone would know it as a joke when you mention a "shooter upside their head"... I'm STILL laughin'! This type of joke would prob'ly work even better for you in person though! Try it on all your friends and let me know how it works out. Meb'be you'll be a big-time comedian on the stage real soon!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts