Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the recent owner of a Ruger Mark II Target automatic in stainless steel. I've come here because I am having the devil of a time reassembling it after cleaning it.

I also own a Ruger 10/22 Takedown in stainless, and intend to purchase a GP100, possibly in .44 Special.

I currently live in California, but will relocate to Washington state in about two months or less. It's not a perfect legal climate for a gun owner, but it's sure better than where I am.

I look forward to learning things here!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome, Chardin. I can't help with your Mark II issue -- I've never owned one; didn't buy one because I read so many complaints about take down -- but I've read similar things about it elsewhere. But there's a wealth of knowledge here, so you'll figure it out.

What part of Washington State? I lived near Olympia for a few years, then in western Oregon for ten years. I greatly preferred eastern parts of both states, east of the Cascades (although the Northern Cascades themselves in northern WA are stunning -- American Alps). Vast landscapes, and much more desert and steppe over there, and far fewer people.

·
Pony Soldier
8,460 Posts
Greetings from Nebraska.
You can get answers if you post this in the Ruger Rimfire section.

Greg

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,542 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Greetings from Ohio. You can also look in the Ruger Rimfire section as suggested and the Maintenance Section. Keep asking for assistance if you run into issues. I have been there with my Mark III 22/45 and will soon be adding a Mark IV because the easy takedown. It gets better each time so good luck. Update us on your status.

·
Premium Member
13,874 Posts
Welcome from Illinois.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome, Chardin. I can't help with your Mark II issue -- I've never owned one; didn't buy one because I read so many complaints about take down -- but I've read similar things about it elsewhere. But there's a wealth of knowledge here, so you'll figure it out.

What part of Washington State? I lived near Olympia for a few years, then in western Oregon for ten years. I greatly preferred eastern parts of both states, east of the Cascades (although the Northern Cascades themselves in northern WA are stunning -- American Alps). Vast landscapes, and much more desert and steppe over there, and far fewer people.
I'm moving to Redmond or the surrounding area. Maybe Bellevue. Close to work, is the idea. I like the eastern desert, but it's not where my work is.

Thanks for the greetings, you and all!

·
Army CW3
1,041 Posts
Welcome to rugerforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

·
Registered
7,584 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Another big welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.