Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Josh here from BC, bought a Ruger American in 30-06 for hunting this year. I have yet to shoot game, only practiced with 10 rounds so far.

I always wanted a 30-06 for an all-purpose NA game rifle, but I'm already thinking about a .308 or creedmore predator model for the heavy barrel with threads.

My buds all have Tikka's, and I don't feel outclassed with the light weight, fantastic trigger, and excellent shot accuracy. The stock does look cheap looking, but I plan on giving the stock (not the action or barrel) a custom camo paint job :)

I got mine on sale for $500 Canadian ($400 or so US) brand new. Very happy customer :)

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania!!

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,868 Posts
From Ohio, greetings and welcome! Enjoy your Ruger and be safe. This forum is a good source for all things related to safe firearm practices. I hope you find it as helpful as I did after joining last winter. Like you I never feel outclassed with my Ruger's as my friends have other tools that cost more my Ruger's function and are reliable.

·
Banned
4,210 Posts
Welcome from Oragun

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Army CW3
1,120 Posts
Welcome to rugerforum.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from The Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
17,074 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
One Star
9,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome from Iowa on the left bank of the Mississippi river.
I too have a Ruger American rifle only mine is a .308, love it. I put a boyd stock on it and what a dream to shoot. You will enjoy yours.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.