Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site today. Much easier to enlist in than rugerforum.com. Not knocking them, I really enjoy that site too, but it took two months of trying and my computer whiz stepson to get me on. I already see some familiar names and I love the graphics. I am just getting back into guns after a 17 year absence. I had a couple of single sixes and 10/22s back when but Jim Beam took them away. Favorite deer rifle was .303 Lee-Enfield, just like Rugers, built ungodly tough and accurate. Not usually this long winded but this might give ya a handle on me. Thanks again, Mongo:D

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad you found us. If you like the other board, I think you will like this one even better. Got a bunch of great folks here. Just jump in and make yourself at home. :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome! Glad you found us. As far as I'm concerned, this is T*H*E Ruger Forum.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas. Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi! I just found out about this place.... usually I'm over at the "other" place. This forum looks cool, loads fast, and is easy to navigate. I live in North Dakota.
I like P-series pistols, Ruger revolvers and 10/22's.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rugeraddict

Hi! I just found out about this place.... usually I'm over at the "other" place. This forum looks cool, loads fast, and is easy to navigate. I live in North Dakota.
Welcome aboard. Glad you found us. You'll fit right in here if you like Rugers. Just make yourself at home and enjoy. :D

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rugeraddict

Welcome from NE Arkansas... Pull up a chair and sit a spell... We are glad to see you here!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Welcome from S/E Texas to what is arguably the friendliest forum "out there!". You'll enjoy yourself here, and at the same time share a lot of info with some really sharp folks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.