Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am back for a bit have been gone alone time, had been living in with a lady and so forth but things got a little too sticky for me so I came home. Ya know when ya live by yourself for as long as I have ya don't have to please no body. I have to admit I do like being alone and living alone.
Some new things are developing for me, one I have given her my queen size bed so I can have my reloading room which is the bed room. And am going to make the living room my bed room. I will be looking for a sleeper sofa or something like that. Since I have a one bed room apartment I have limited space. But once I get this place line out I will be taking some picture's to show off my brain storm. Right now the place is sorta a mess and like anything easly takes some time effort and money to whip things into shape.
I think it will turn out nice as I will have a gun room reloading room and a tack room all in one. Things are taking shape now as I type this, right now I am sleeping on the sofa not doing so well to say the least. But I hope to have the sleeper sofa by the 15th of this month sooner I hope as its a pain on the sofa. best I can do is pass out for a few hours then have to get up and work on the place a while then back to trying to get a nap before work.
But once I get this place set up like I want it will be nice for sure. I'll have all the comforts I want out of life a nice bed to sleep in and a nice ac/ warm place to load my shells in. Yea its gonna be nice once I get it set up.
Ok well think its time to try and get another nap in before work, miss ya'll we have had some good chats in here and I hope to be back on line more regular soon as I get the place lined out.
Ya'll take care now.
Snuffy

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey Snuffy, good to hear from you, I realy enjoy reading your stuff. What ever you do I hope your happy, thats the important thing in life.:)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Snuffy, have you considered a day bed. Takes up about the same space and probably more comfortable than a sleeper sofa. Put a throw cover on during the day and it can double as a couch if you don't have to much room. I put one in the small bedroom that used to belong to one of the boys and have a small dresser and my reloading table. It's my reading ,reloading and sometimes sleeping room. My wife raises Cain sometimes because it stays kinda messy in there too(books, boxes of bullets and assorted junk on the floor at times) but she mostly just closes the door now.:)
Baker

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
glad your back:)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks men glad to be back, snarskai your right I have to be happy first and for most. The lady has started to see that, and she will make the needed adjustments or she can look else where as I will be moving on.
btrumanj, that is a good idea on the day bed I plan to look at all options and see what works for me.
To tell ya'll the truth I am ever so glad to be back here at home, sorta wish I had never left, but hey there is the custom reloading room that I am going to have soon. That is a good thing too, wel need one of those lol.
I plan to go stay with her tonite and in the morning bring back my air mattrees its queen size and I think that wouild make easier to sleep on as that couch has to go for sure. Its worth a try until I can get a sleeper sofa or day bed. But it will before the end of the month that is for sure once I have a beeter place to get some sleep I can get started on the reloading room. And of course that is a main goal there for me. She is not so happy about me wanting the reloading room as it will be harder to get me out of here.
But really I didn't have messed up life before why in the world would I want one now at my age? Just doesn't make since to me, she tells me she isn't ready for us to break up I told her I am already past ready things change with her free loading girl friends or I am here to stay and they can have each other the choice is her's.
I know aein't love grand and life too with women lol.
Snuffy

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Well I'm glad to see you back Snuffy. Missed you around here. Sounds like the old classic saying - women, can't live with them and can't live without them. Sorry things aren't going well for you there, but at least you are at a stage where you have options that don't cost you an arm and a leg. Hang in there friend...maybe things will work out yet!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
WOW, even gave her your bed. I guess you'll have the reason to go over and pay it a visit on ocassion! hehe. Tell ya what snuffy, If I lose the woman I've got now, I don't think I'd saddle myself with another. There is some awful good foam stuff that would work better than that sofa to sleep on.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well when I took the bed over there things were going great or so I thought. And I came back here to just think things out and got the idea hey the bed room for a reloading room and gun room and the living room for the bed room. Sounded like a good idea to me and still does. Thank ya'll feels good to be home again with friends.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Good to have ya back, Snuff! I was gone for a spell myself, same kinda thing - woman problems! Too bad you're not out here, I've got plenty of room now, and you'd be welcome! Just think - we could trade stories about working in a prison AND reload to our heart's content! And you could have your own bed room! Your pick of three of them! Oh well, I'm just glad to see you're back. Take care, friend.

Peace and God bless, Wolfy.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wolf,
You so right things are sure tough when ya have women troubles. I had pretty much wrote this relationship off- she has too many free loading friends and she can't seem to leave the beer alone, I had started back drinking after 15 years and 4 months without a drop. When ya live alone ya don't have to please no one and and its all good, I am happier here than I am there at her home or house.
I have found a sleeper sofa and will have it before the end of the month I will be moving the Direct TV up her this next week and then I will have TV I have rabbit ears now and movies to keep me going lol.
My bed room right now is a mess but it will be whiped into shape in no time. I have brought back the air mattress that I had gotten for her daughter to sleep on while they lived with me for a while. I wasn't suppose to move in with them once they got a place but she wanted me too said she didn't want to spend a nite away from me. Well she is now and I for one am happier. Starting to like myself better all the time. life is just too short to have bad days for any of us.
Your right Wolf we could have some high times talking over huntting fishing days and work. And some quitly reloading too.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Glad your back Snuffy. Sorry things didn't work out for ya'. Good luck in setting up your apartment. A reloading room is the number 1 priority, then the sleeping part is next.
Like that wise old rman said,
"Wimmin.... Can't live with em', & you can't leave em' in the gutter when your done with em'"! :D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks I will have the direct Tv and sleeper sofa here before the end of the month. Since I don't have bed to sleeping right now I have had to sallow a little hard and learn to get along witha rattle snake until I get the sleeper here. Its really a case of getting some much needed sleep. Ya juat live and learn, should have known that all the good talk stuff was just that stuff.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hey pal, glad you got back! I almost missed this post. Hope everything will work out for ya. ;)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
things will be as soon as I can get my sofa bed here and I can move back here and be done with that mess there. thanks for the kind words Blade.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts