heres the weird part, he ordered it, with me only having asked if he could get one. He must not have been to concerned whether I was the one to buy it or not. Im having "partial" buyers remorse. Cause I don't know if its worth it to take the 100 dollar hit in depreciation. Plus I can't inspect the gun first. What to do? tell me rugerNetIf they ordered it I would follow through. I have a great relationship with my LGS. I would never back out of a deal if they had to order it. $550 is what I'm paying in WA. A year ago I was paying about $500. Two years ago it was about $470. Prices are going up fast. Just make sure it's a good specimen before you accept the gun and I would say it's worth it.
I haven't seen a decline in quality with the new GP100's that would warrant backing out of a deal. The one I bought three years ago needed a bit of TLC and I supose that hasn't changed.I guess the question becomes is the quality or lack of quality (of the new guns) plus the drive off the floor room depreciation of a new gun, worth roughly $100 more than a used one? I hope you guys will chime in here, cause Im really stressing about this decision. I would love to save $100 but a dealer just ordered a gun for me and I would have to back out of the deal.
Yes, DO IT. After a short while I forget about the cost and just enjoy the gun. If it did come it with a problem, the LGS will not force you to take it.I paid $525 for mine about 6 months ago. The price won't mean diddly in a few months. Buy it and enjoy it!