Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone it is with sadness that I learned of a friends situation Tuesday morning. A friend of mine and his wife were leading the way from Kalispell to MSU in Billings where Frank's daughter was to start her freshman year.

Some place east of Orvando, Mt... Frank and his wife Mary were leading the way, as Krystal 18, and her brother Franklin 13, were in another car traveling behind. Franklin wanted to travel one last time with his sister before she started college.

Well from what I found out Frank and Mary had gotten ahead of their daughters car, and then noticed they were no longer behind them. Frank turned his car around, and then after a bend in the road had discovered the accident.

It appears that Krystal had come over the line on a bend in the road, and glanced off a west bound pickup, then over corrected and then came back across the road, hitting an SUV head on. Apparently Krystal and Franklin had died at this point or soon after, that part is still sketchy.

But, the only two precious things that Frank and Mary had, are now gone. It is my understanding that the family had a very strong faith in Jesus Christ.

If your children are still here, give them a hug this Saturday morning as Frank and Mary will be seeing only two closed caskets at 10am when they bid fairwell to their children that God called home for what ever reason.

All they have left now, are memories.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Good advice, JB...heartfelt prayers for the comfort of your friends...

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Very sad! My prayers go out to them. I try to do what I can to let people know I love them while they are here, because we never know whether we will see them alive again, or not, and they don't know if you put flowers on the grave or not.

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Prayers to your friends - there can't be anything worse than out living your children.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guy's

These were very beautiful children

Krystal Noble
http://www.johnsonmortuary.com/obit-service-schedule.jsp?site=0264&id=23036

Franklin Noble
http://www.johnsonmortuary.com/obit-service-schedule.jsp?site=0264&id=23038

You know, I'm reading a book all over again. I don't know if any of you have every read "The Purpose Driven Life" but it is very practical.

In chapter 2 today I found two verses that hit home, as it was almost ment to be that I read this today.

"You knew me me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was mad, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something."

"You saw me before I was born and schedualed each day of my life before I began to breath. Everyday was recorded in your Book!"

These children or their parents, could not have known what awaited them saturday morning while driving on their way to Billings Mt. But God did, and for what ever reason God took them home is a hard one for us to understand or comprehend the reason as to why.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Forever beautiful kids....good book, by the way...I'm working my way through it, too...amazing with all the knowledge in the world...only one place to go for answers about life....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Prayers go out to your friend. I really can't imagine. I've just got back into one of may daughter's life after 14 years. We talk now almost everyday. It was the thought of my children that kept me going in the hard times. Hug your children everyday, no truer words were ever said.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Prayers to you & your friends JB.
I'm so sorry things like this have to happen.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Prayers are on the way. I am lucky enough to see my daughters about everyday. I kiss them when they come in the house and again when they leave. That is just so sad. May God give comfort to the Mom and Dad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts