Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we heard these Jack Russells were made to hunt. Figured we better get ol' Gromit ready to go!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Looks like he already "Hunted-up" a pretty good home....:D

·
Registered
431 Posts
I thought he looked a bit miffed myself.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He'll probably try and kill me in my sleep tonight...so if something happens to me, please notify authorities that it was NOT an accident or natural causes. Foul Play!!

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
I like it Eddie! Got one of those outfits for old Sheepdog?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Off to the woods? I don't know, Neophyte, you tell me. I'm afraid Gromit might be a little more comfortable INdoors!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Gonna send that in to Playpup Magazine? He looks like he's in the mood........

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is always in the mood. To eat slippers, that is.

He's only going to have his balls for another month, I hope he doesn't get too attached!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's alright, Sheepdog. He won't know what he's missin. Now on the other hand, if we see you walkin' out of the vet with an upside down lampshade around your neck...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Cute little dog Eddie. However, dressing him up like that could be considered animal abuse. Hope you did not let any of the neighborhood dogs see him in that get-up. They might start picking on him.

·
Registered
295 Posts
EddieF: well sir; now the "Gromit" has shown "his" potential; hunting down a proper owner.
Looks like the dying cockroach; blanket love dawg:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Eddie I have got three of these Jack Russell Terrorists. Believe me there is no peace in the neighborhood. They will hunt anything from small bugs to cats, squirrels, birds, they even tried to take on a UPS truck one time. They are great hunters and lovable little clowns. I will try to post some pictures. Yours sure is a good looking little fellow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts