Ruger Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
AMAZING.... Looks like a Winchester model 12 that got left too long in the dryer, and shrunk. That took real skill. Looks great

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Believe it or not, both wife and I are still working! First career for me (after the Army) was in the car business, wife was a commercial artist. We started second careers with the Feds and decided to keep working as we both enjoy our jobs. Little projects are spare time hobbies and of course the wife is really skilled so I have to work pretty diligently to pass muster. She's got the talent and imagination, I supply the muscle and grunt work. 😝

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice. It must have been a chore engraving the little serial number on it and filling out the teeny form 4473.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow, amazing skillz! I live just outside Dover, OH and there's a museum there you would LOVE!!! All this stuff was done by a local guy with a second grade education. The Lincoln burial train was my fav.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Talent, imagination, skill, Beauty. Both of those are truly remarkable, and I appreciate them being put up here so I could enjoy seeing them. Thank you very much.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts