Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered this last week knowing that it was a pretty rare bird and thinking it would be several weeks before, or even if, it would come in. Wouldn't you know it came in to the shop today. Now I have to wait until NOVEMBER to pick it up. GRRRRR! I am such an instant gratification person. :(

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Why Nov.? That things like a sweet piece of, never mind, It's just plain hot and sexy!!!:D You must be thinkin' about holdin' on to that big, bad, Blackhawk right this second as she goes extra bang!!! :D
Give us a range report when she get's outta prison or whatever is keepin' ya' from pullin' the trigger?
Tony

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well..the gun budget for this month is, shall we say....shot:D And yes it's all I can think about. Never owned a Bisley before and man that thing just feels great in the hand. I always liked standard BH's, but this grip frame is the cats pajamas!:cool:

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Sweet as.....
Huge bisley fan here.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Wow! That's a sweet looking piece. It's soooo shiny :p. Congrats. I hear ya on the money crunch. I've got a GP100 on layaway and will have to wait til after Christmas to fondle her. But I know it'll all be worth the wait. Hang in there bud.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I need another .44M like I need a third eyeball, but I saw that the other day looking through the new products, and almost caved in. This year I scored an SP101/4", a M637 Airweight, and a SP101/.22LR for my oldest daughter. Maybe next year.

My thought is a .44M should be either long enough to hunt with, or short enough to portage easily, and a Bisley Hunter and a Bisley "Shortie" would make perfect sense as a pair.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I would sale some of my wife's jewelry to get it in hand earlier!

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Ordered this last week knowing that it was a pretty rare bird and thinking it would be several weeks before, or even if, it would come in. Wouldn't you know it came in to the shop today. Now I have to wait until NOVEMBER to pick it up. GRRRRR! I am such an instant gratification person. :(

VERY NICE LOOKING AND SEXY GUN!

Congrat's! I would love one of those...but I would prefer mine in .357 mag!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. I am not sure if it's limited production but it is a dealer exclusive through Lipsey's. It is listed as an allocated item so you normally order then wait. The rep that takes care of my dealer is very good and found one on the spot. If you want one you better jump quick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts