Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Another Ruger wheel gun in the stable.

Attachments

Registered
A nice little hand cannon you have there I get a kick out of shooting my sons 2.25" version you will enjoy it I am sure. let us know how you like it.

Premium Member
Happens to me quite often lately.....................

Registered
They certainly are nice wheelguns. I have one with the shorter barrel, and also a .327 with the 3鈥 barrel.

Registered
Nifty! The SP101 is a mighty fine revolver. I have one in my stable and it's among my favorite shooters. Nice and easy to handle. That 3 inch barrel is sweet. I have a 4.2 barrel and it's just long enough to make it a bit unwieldly to conceal - I doubt yours will have that problem.

Registered
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Makes me jealous.

Registered
Nice find! I carry my 2.25" more often than any other. I love the SP101, it's handy, reliable and simple.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Shes a shooter, the three shot in the big target was the wife with warm 38+p handloads and the group in the little target was me with a strong dose of MP300 at warm magnum level, both 125 gr pills.
I am more than pleased with its first range day. In the 38s it shot better with stout Longshot powder loads over the Unique. Both using Powerbond plated 125 gr HP. The magnum loads were Montana Gold 125 gr FMJHP. All standing offhand at 7 yards.

Attachments

Registered
Nice ... offhand or benched?

Registered
A 3" SP101 in .357 magnum...probably the best little 5-shot wheelie available! CONGRATS!
I've got one...accurate...recoil is moderate for a .357 magnum...plenty of grip and tritium front sights available to choose from...shoots .38's as well...great pick-up!
I want a 3" in .327 Magnum...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts