Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the time I lived in an appartment, my truck was new and I always have had 2 spare tires, I chain the second spare in the bed of the truck and I have a tire cover on it also. One nite I had just got in bedand as you know the walls of any appartment are paper thin at best. I lived in the second story appartment. So I heard them trying tobe quiet lol, I got up picking up my P-90 walked over to the slider never turned on a lite mind you. I walked out on the patio shined my pointer on his head and said in a stern voice I beleive that is my spare tire. The kid fanted feel out of the back of the truck on his head. His scum bag friends ran over picked him up and through him in their truck and off they went. I have never see or heard from them again, nor did the police show up. I hope I never see then again either. I for sure had more than the lite.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no sir I was lucky there he was wearing tight pants and he took that with him. But to this day most all the young boys around here find another place to be when I am around. They never say anything and neither do I, some how I think the word has gotten around.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you are so right

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks ratgunner, I had more than the lite at the ready but the lite did all the work.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you Gentlemen, now that I think of it too bad I didn't have a video of it

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
your right I might have made some money on that one too lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts