Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had all given up on finding an inox in my price range until I spotted this one a few days ago. It's a Beretta 92FS Inox in new condition and included the factory hard case & two 15 round mags. I added a D spring to lighten the trigger pull and installed a set of aluminum grips in place of the factory wood grips that it arrived with (bottom picture).

·
Registered
177 Posts
Very nice brother...love Beretta's. Good pick up.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Man what a great-looking pistol! Congrats, my friend... I've definitely got one of those on my wish list.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Congrats!! It is truly a beautiful gun. My 92fs was a limited production, two tone INOX with the top being black. However I do have an all INOX 96fs which looks just like your 92.

Good find.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Very nice.
I love SS.

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Wow, talk about a good looking Italian. But enough about me, that's a nice pistol too! :)

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Very nice looking. What is inox is that a special edition like talo?
No, it's a factory finish, but it's the more desirable factory finish.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice looking. What is inox is that a special edition like talo?
Thanks. The barrel, slide, hammer, and controls are all solid stainless (inox). The frame is hard anodized aluminum to match the inox color. It might also be noted that Beretta no longer manufactures pistols with stainless/inox controls. The new ones all have black polymer coated steel controls.

·
Registered
17,240 Posts
That's a beautiful pistol. I have the 96, and it's what I keep handy at home.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts