Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a 4 5/8" stainless .357 for some time now. Yesterday I was talking to a fellow shooter about it, & He had one. He bought it new in 1990, along with a box of 38 Spl's. He still had 6 of them left, & the gun, box, sleeve, & all books & papers, including the original bill of sale. All for $329.00 + the paper work !! I just had to do it.
Needless to say, I am overjoyed with My new toy ! What do You think, did I do good ??

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Had ya done airy gooder it'd had chocolate chips imbedded in the grips!!! Great price, too!!! That's my favorite barrel length...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Good deal there Mr Magnum. That would the one I would want. It sure is a beauty. Please give us a range report when you get the time. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Good job

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Jim, my first thought was "I'm so happy for him...wonder what grips he will make for it".... You did real good. I've got to get one of those to go with with my others....looks great!!!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
You did GOOD...<:)) I like it...<:))

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
nice..............

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nice gun and a good price. I've been looking for a good used one in my area and the supply seem to have dried up. Did find a blue model but the cylinder notches were beat and battered so I'm still looking.
Baker

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had just about reached the point of buying a new Anniversary Model, & then decided heck no. I was looking for a nice used stainless, & I'll keep looking till I find one. Never expected to find one this nice though. I've bought new ones that didn't look any better.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
very nice , yep ya got to be living right to fine a deal like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts