Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
unfathomable.

i will however buy a blue gun.. because: man.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Please tell me this is satire. Nobody could really be that dumb....could they?

Jim

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Please tell me this is satire. Nobody could really be that dumb....could they?

Jim
Actually, yes. They can be that stupid..

I've seen many women that fell out of the "stupid" tree, and hit every damned branch on the way down. So, not surprised by this video at all. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
That is a enlightened Obama voter

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
:rolleyes: Miss Clariol (dark roots) strickes fear in my being ... could be a plague

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
For our protection, I don't think she needs a gun for her protection, or at all...:rolleyes:

I think she needs to marry a man with a gun for protection...;)

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
That was hilarious! :D

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
For our protection, I don't think she needs a gun for protection, or at all...:rolleyes:

I think she needs to marry a man with a gun for protection...;)
no man is that stupid.... :eek:

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
We all love to read your stories on stupid people. I believe that you have proved that some people really are that stupid.
Point taken.

Jim

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
LOL, "He looked at me like I'd been hit one too many times with a stupid stick".

If I was the salesman, I would have just showed her an SP101 .38 Special and said that was a protection gun. Quick sale. Bye. Next.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Come on people. Yall don't know about these? It is a cross between a blond and a zombie, a Blombie. They are taking over California as we speak. They are even trying to get one in the WH under the Democratic ticket. Half the Democratic voters are already dead, so they think she Hilombie might just appeal to that demographic.

·
Banned
365 Posts
She reminds me of one of my favorite lines I use with friends (language cleaned up for this forum, of course):

"Whoever ****** her brains out certainly didn't miss a drop".

Perhaps we should be commissioned to do a study to attempt to prove a correlation between the amount of hair coloring products used and the amount of I.Q. points lost. She could be our first subject in this test.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts