Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My storage garage lady seems to take in all strays cats dogs just what ever. Well now she has a Rode Island Red Rooster, aw until I get there and then he is my number one helper. Sure is alot of company these days, yep he does his job of inspecting along with severrtal cats and 2 dogs. I can't make a misstake now for sure I have so much help these days. But wouldn't have it any other was was raise on a farm and sorta miss them days now.

·
Count Ursunk
3,324 Posts
snuffy,.....aint no better friend than a good ole ugly dog. had a black lab for 13 years. smartest dog i ever had. threw her in the lake one day to see if she liked it. she didnt. about 2 years later, i noticed every morning that she was wet. come to find out,she was going down to the branch and taking a dip. took her fishin with me a few days later. every time i threw my line out,she jumped in the water to go get it. didnt catch many fish that day,but had a good time. just before she died,she didnt like to go in the water much,but she liked to go fishin with me. a pet can be good therapy for a lot of problems in this ole world. have a good day pal.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
have you named that rooster?
For some reason that old Ernnie Cambell bit about rojo the rooster came to mind:)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no haven't named him yet, since he has just started working with me. I am sure he will help out there also lol he helps witrh everything else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts