Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of burning Unique in the afternoon. Kinda sweet and pungent at the same time. H110 isn't bad either, but Unique has a smell all it's own. Hate being downwind of those stinky smokepoles though. Fake black powder just don't smell right.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I've always been the odd-ball. I like the smell of CHICKEN & BISKETS" anytime......[:p]

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Always told the wife--just put a little hoppe's No.9 behind her ear if she wants my attention. Better than perfume!:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
I like the fragrance from a freshly opened can of Dupont IMR powder. Ahhhhhhhh, so nice.

Joe

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was cleaning some of the guns last night and the Hoppes beats the heck out of the gun scrubber and all the other cleaners. I'd buy and use it just for the fragrance! My wife, on the other hand, has a sensitive nose and can't stand it. 'course she doesn't like WD-40 or anything else manly smelling, including me-------

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jimbo1096

I was cleaning some of the guns last night and the Hoppes beats the heck out of the gun scrubber and all the other cleaners. I'd buy and use it just for the fragrance! My wife, on the other hand, has a sensitive nose and can't stand it. 'course she doesn't like WD-40 or anything else manly smelling, including me-------
:D:D:D Dang...that sounds familiar!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
I like to smell burnt Unique also. Also like the smell of Eezox after I use it, and you can smell it on your gun for weeks after you use it.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I just love the smell of any kind gun powder, smokeless or especially black. When it come to cologne or shaving lotion though, Hoppes was my old standby for years but my favorite now is Breakfree. Also makes a fine Sun screen.:)
Baker

·
Banned
700 Posts
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

I like to smell burnt Unique also. Also like the smell of Eezox after I use it, and you can smell it on your gun for weeks after you use it.
I think there's the basis for a country song here!:)

SD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.