Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sitting around the house doing things to stay occupied. One idea was to add a pancake style holster for casual dress Fridays. This way I can put aside the formal open carry gun fighter rig and dress down. I'm very pleased how it came out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
391 Posts
You did a Most Excellent job. Nice tooling and it looks like it fits perfectly.

Great stitching and burnishing. Real nice finish.

I use to make all my holsters and sold a large quantity as well. Your work is something I would appreciate.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You did a Most Excellent job. Nice tooling and it looks like it fits perfectly.

Great stitching and burnishing. Real nice finish.

I use to make all my holsters and sold a large quantity as well. Your work is something I would appreciate.
Thanks very much for the compliments.

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,759 Posts
Good job well done. Thanks for the photos. That work is something to take a little pride in. I really appreciate the quality of work there.

·
Premium Member
14,059 Posts
Great looking rig there!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice! are they sewn by hand, or did you spend the money for a machine?
No hand stitching... I gave that up a couple years ago. I had a saddle shop sell me the Tippman Boss machine when they upgraded to a real electric leather sewing machine. I traded a gun for it. I was amazed at how easy the machine sews through leather up to 3/4" thick like butter. No more sore fingers and hands trying to do that!

·
Registered
315 Posts
That is amazing! I make paracord rifle slings, but they're no where near on that level!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts