Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Theyre starting to multiply. I liked my first one so much I had to go get another one. I know I said i was going to go SS/Syn, but I decided to go basic carbine. Use the money I saved to get a few more BX25's while I still can.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Congrats, man! Just one word for you though. Accessories!! :D

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
You forgot the other 10/22 that I have covered in silly stuff lol! This one is going to be strictly the basics.

She's in the process of getting new optics. Gonna go Bushnell trs25 for a red dot then a nikon prostaff around christmas for a scope.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
You forgot the other 10/22 that I have covered in silly stuff lol!

She's in the process of getting new optics.
Now that is sexyyyyy. lol

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Theyre starting to multiply. I liked my first one so much I had to go get another one. I know I said i was going to go SS/Syn, but I decided to go basic carbine. Use the money I saved to get a few more BX25's while I still can.
I've thought back on the comments I've made on your post and would like to apologize for some of my insensitive comments. I would like to help you with your problem. Please send all your 10/22's to me.:)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So do I, because I don't have one yet!:D
Pretty much the coolest thing you can get for 200 dollars at a gun shop in my opinion.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
I don't see a problem here.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
My only problem with my 10/22s (TD and LVT), is that: I DON'T have enough ammo on hand, and DON'T have enough time to go shoot them!

What IS the cure for this? LOL!:eek:

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
There is no cure, only treatment. Buy one gun on every even week of the year... so you can buy ammo on the odd weeks. :)

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
I just started my problem with a TD. I'm really enjoying it. It's so quiet I wish I could shoot it in my backyard! I've got a huge one and it's such a waste being in the city. :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts