Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's either working too hard or he's found something like a stash of Wells Fargo $$ or some sweet Ruger deals and he's buying them all up before we find out.......

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Guess we had better call for him to report in. He might have found a good deal that he don't want to share. If he has been working, he is going to have to take a little time off to buy another Ruger or two.

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
Reports of my death have been highly exaggerated! I've been really busy guys. I've been waiting to start 2 big projects at work for some time now. Well of course both vendors would arrive at the same time and want to rush to production. I've had 18 Windows servers to unpack, set in a rack, connect to ac power, network, configure and tweak while the vendors do their best to screw them up. I also had a new Storage Area Network installed and there have been problems with that. In the middle of it all, I had to fly to San Diego for a work-related conference that took up 4 days last work week. The grass is growing again and the yard work is taking a few hours a week.

Anyway, I'm still up to my ears, but thought I better say howdy to my friends here at the forum. I miss talking to you guys. Hope I can spend a little more time here now.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Being busy and having plenty of work is not all bad.......unless you're retired.

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RNettles

And to think I almost had my eulogy completed... Just like RMan to show up...;)
Sorry to disappoint you Nettles.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And I had the 40-pound family Bible almost engraved that your poor widow was gonna trade me your .45s for cause you hadn't quite gotten it paid for yet...we HAVE missed you...but we been busy while we's missin' you...[}:)]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts