Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ruger days are done at the LGS, but I came home with my SR1911 along with 14 other lucky buyers. Picked up the SP101 on Thursday. Can't wait to go shooting next weekend...now to convince my wife divorce is an unreasonable response.;)

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did the SR1911 come with those grips?
No...those are VZ Slant-Black Desert Sand G10 grips. Had them for a while and thought they complemented the finish on the Ruger pretty well.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Congratulations, both great.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Wow, you get to take home two guns at a time. Those are both nice guns, but I'm really envious of the SR1911.

Here in California I just bought one new handgun (Ruger Single Ten), have to wait 10 days to pick it up, and am banned from buying another gun for 30 days.

·
Registered
540 Posts
You know you make me sick, right? ;)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Sorry brother :(
Just kidding. And jealous!
<-- See? My eye is green with envy!

Next time I come over the mountain, we're going to have to get together and fire up that SR and my LCP, SP101, and some of my GPs.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Absolutely...send me an IM as soon as you know when your coming.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,814 Posts
You're not "Gunpoor" you're "Gunrich"! You may be "Moneypoor" now after buying those two but just tell your wife you've shifted some currency into other "hard assets".....

Nice pair - congrats!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great guns. I am hoping they follow me home as well in the near future. Both are on my wish list. My brother picked up a SR1911 this week as well. Have FUN at the range.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts