Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today at work a buddy of mine was to take an inmate to get their bus driver license. Once they got there the inmate that drove the bus down to the license place she turned the wheel slitely so that the horn would work. The officer giving the test told the inmate taking the test to get in start the bus up and straighten the wheel's up. So she did and the horn wouldn't work. Ok well she was going to get pasted that for now and then told the inmate to drain the air out and start the bus and let the air pressure buld up. So she did but the bus never bult up presure. The other inmate said I can get it to do it so she tried, didn't happened.
My Buddy asked the officer if he could take the inmates back to the unit and he would have someone come get the bus, he told he was sure sorry about it. The officer told him every prison bus that comes down to take the test most times has to be towed back.
In away its funny but actually thinking about it its a shame that we can't keep the bus'sruning like they should be. Its a danger to the officers the public and the inmates. Now most of might not care for the safety of the inmates, but the law suits cost all of the tax payer's yearly a pretty penny.
I am glad they didn't send me.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Guess I have a old and odd way of thinking, but IMHO I think charity starts at home and we should spend some of the Billions of dollars we send in Foreign Aid to other Countries and use some of it at home first.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Calvin hit the nail square on the head! In our country--Lots of infrastructure items are
rapidly going downhill because of lack of funds for upkeep. Look at our interstate highways
to mention only one. We definately need to bring some of our foreign aid money back home and
fix ourselves up .

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree, but where I work they are reactive not proactive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts