Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations Peyton, you are one of the best QB's ever, and you deserved to win. Denver put up the best defense that I have seen in my time, and it will be taught to future teams, on how to defend.
Peyton_Manning_Contract_Super_Bowl_AFC_Championship_4_Million.jpg
Too bad Cam, and don't count your chickens before they hatch. Your time will come, but you will work for it.
Cam Sulk.jpg

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised.
It was a team effort under the leadership of Peyton Manning.
It also required John Elway's dedication to build the best defense in the NFL.

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
I heard a liberal news reporter say that Cam was wearing a 'black panther hoodie' during his post game interview. ... :eek:
Your pic shows it to be a blue Carolina Panther uniform hoodie. ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I heard a liberal news reporter say that Cam was wearing a 'black panther hoodie' during his post game interview. ... :eek:
Your pic shows it to be a blue Carolina Panther uniform hoodie. ... :rolleyes:
Yeah, Cam was blue, and he was stunned at the butt smacking that he took. But he ain't the first one to be handed his head on a platter. He better use this as a building block and go from there.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Great game. The Broncos defense was amazing & seeing the cry baby walk out of the press conference was priceless.

·
Registered
127 Posts
AHHHHH..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA

While talented as an athlete he's fallen short as a man. Yep pun intended. I thoroughly enjoyed watching that overpayed spoiled manchild get his comeuppance. The only dabbing was the tears from his cheeks. He showed no class or grace in losing as he'd done in winning. If what we saw Sunday is his true self he may not recover from this loss.

·
Super Moderator
21,412 Posts
It was nice to see Payton get his second ring, now he doesn't have to listen to Eli's nonsense at Thanksgiving dinner. In fact he can tell Eli that the officials didn't give him a ring (aka helmet catch). :p

I suspect Payton will hang it up and get a job in TV. Hopefully he can replace Phil Sims as he is the worst.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I didn't care who won as long as it wasn't Brady! :D

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
It was nice to see Payton get his second ring, now he doesn't have to listen to Eli's nonsense at Thanksgiving dinner. In fact he can tell Eli that the officials didn't give him a ring (aka helmet catch). :p

I suspect Payton will hang it up and get a job in TV. Hopefully he can replace Phil Sims as he is the worst.
Come on, Phil the worst. Had one of most surreal Super Bowl performances ever and I'm not a Giant fan.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
As far as the worst... it's hard to top Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Come on, Phil the worst. Had one of most surreal Super Bowl performances ever and I'm not a Giant fan.
Not speaking for terry_p, but for me, I would not be referring to his Super Bowl performance, but rather his abilities as a TV commentator. I usually prefer to just turn the volume off when he is on a game.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
The defense that helped Tim Tebow win in the postseason finally earns a super bowl ring.
It's just fitting that the MVP went to Von Miller.
As for sCam, how quickly did the fake smile disappear? His horde of fans have been sCammed.

·
Super Moderator
21,412 Posts
Not speaking for terry_p, but for me, I would not be referring to his Super Bowl performance, but rather his abilities as a TV commentator. I usually prefer to just turn the volume off when he is on a game.
Exactly. Had nothing to do with his playing ability but rather his broadcasting ineptitude. One of his great superbowl quotes:

Good pitching beats good hitting-Phil Sims.

·
Registered
465 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts