Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I broke out an old coat today and this is what I found.........The seal isn’t broke yet. Me thinks it’s just a tad bit expired. Hmmm, maybe there’s money in them there pockets. :p

2537B40B-4F87-4158-AA23-59AB5241B067.jpeg

37AF5E4E-A629-4B8B-B4C0-4310C0BDBB0A.jpeg

·
Registered
813 Posts
There's No Reason to Light Up ... Add a little cold water to it and Shake it real good and then Toss it in the Trash Can and go get you some of this .

I found all my hunting knives like that one time and a few candy bars with a hole bunch of jerky .. Hey the jerky was still good (y)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Watch out for the capitol gains taxes.

Reactions: Mark204

·
"The Real Deal"
7,877 Posts
I still remember the taste of Levi Garrett, even though its been 20 years since i chewed some. Was never a regular, just once in a blue moon. Gave up the cigs in 2012, still want one to this day, more so if i have a beer in my hand.

Still looking in my old jackets for a gun to appear. :p

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still remember the taste of Levi Garrett, even though its been 20 years since i chewed some.
I think I was 20 or so at the time. I was helping a good ole boy do something on his property and he broke out the Red Mann. First I was lightheaded, then kinda sick......then I threw up. Good times. (y)

·
"The Real Deal"
7,877 Posts
I think I was 20 or so at the time. I was helping a good ole boy do something on his property and he broke out the Red Mann. First I was lightheaded, then kinda sick......then I threw up. Good times. (y)
Oh yes red man would put a dent in you. Always liked that sweet taste. Still love the smell of tobacco curing here in the summer, many tobacco farmers here. You can smell the barns late in the evening when the temp comes down a bit. Smells like home.

·
Registered
9,217 Posts
I remember the first time i tried some of my dads chew, i was home alone and i needed to get the grass cut before he came home. So i get the riding mower out, put a glob in and went to town on the mower cutting grass. I think it was about the third or fourth time around is when i started getting dizzy and nauseous. I had to put the mower away, rinse out my mout and go lay down for a spell to get my senses back. Never tried the long leaf stuff ever again, tried the rough cut wintergreen (Hawken) stuff and it was a match made in heaven. First time my dad seen me put a pinch in he said "boy, better not let your mother catch you" ... the only time i really did it was when i'd be squirrel, turkey or deer hunting. Probably a good thing i can't do any of those any longer, i just might have half my mouth rotted off ...

·
Registered
9,217 Posts

·
"The Real Deal"
7,877 Posts
The coat of course. Actually it’s a sleeveless coat/vest. Probably 35 years old, looks like new, hell I haven’t worn it 11 years. :D
Oh come on mark, we know it was a members only jacket. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
391 Posts
I was in my teens, my brother played baseball, he came home w some buddies, they let me try it and uhh the rest of the story is exactly like yours.

Dip I was fine, chew, whole nother level.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Do they still make those Skoal bandits? I used to use them years ago in places in couldn't smoke, mostly transcontinental flights. I can't seem to find them anymore. I tried to use them to stop smoking, but that didn't work out. Not that I need any since I switched to vaping 10 years ago. And I haven't been on an overseas flight in more than 20 years.

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do they still make those Skoal bandits?
Yeppers, here they’re about $26 for roll, I switched some years back to Grizzly, it about $14 for a roll. I remember getting Bandits for $1.75 a can in the early 90’s.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Funny thread. I never smoked, chewed, or anything else remotely connected to tobacco. To me it was the most vile thing out there. And come to think of it, other than drugs, it still is! :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts