Ruger Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Granddad smoked a pipe for years. He'd break out the cherry tobacco, oh my did that smell wonderful. Grandma didn't like it, I thought she was crazy.

Reactions: Phish

·
"The Real Deal"
7,834 Posts
My father used to put some skoal AND snuff in ... snuff is like taking a pinch of flour and putting it in between lip and gum ...
My grandmas both dipped high society snuff, they were way tougher than me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I used to chew Red Man playing hockey in Germany. Had my head down coming around the net, guy hit me with a hip check and I cartwheeled. Swallowed the plug, puked my guts out on the bench, turned green for the next three days. Haven’t chewed or dipped since then. 30 plus years

·
Registered
53 Posts
So I broke out an old coat today and this is what I found.........The seal isn’t broke yet. Me thinks it’s just a tad bit expired. Hmmm, maybe there’s money in them there pockets. :p

View attachment 152200

View attachment 152201
Does anybody remember Happy Days?i was a Copenhagen guy but most of my friends liked Skoal and a few liked Happy Days.

·
Registered
789 Posts
My Dad used that Honey Bee powder snuff it was some good stuff it tasted just like Honey and then I tried the old Square Powder Snuff .... Wow You Really had to be on your A Game for that ... I was sick for three days :sick:

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
My grandmas both dipped high society snuff, they were way tougher than me.
Mine cut a piece out of a plug of something about the size of a deck of cards, kept it in her apron. Never saw her spit.

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
I think I was 20 or so at the time. I was helping a good ole boy do something on his property and he broke out the Red Mann. First I was lightheaded, then kinda sick......then I threw up. Good times. (y)
I was 18, bouncing around in the back of a Duce and a half, hot, dust rolling in, guy handed me a bag of Red Man. Said take a chaw, it'd take the dusty taste outa my mouth and kill any worms or parasites I might pick up. :sick: o_O Turned about 6 shades of green, but didn't loose my cookies. ...I'm sure the worms died stampeding the parasites.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts