Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how to get a copy? Would like to do some work on the GP100. To see if I can smooth the trigger.

·
Registered
40 Posts
same here .. would like to get a copy also

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,684 Posts
Pretty easy. Just send me an email or an PM and I'll reply with the IBOK attached. Click on Iowegan then on either View Public Profile or Private Message. Make sure you include your home email address. Note: Yahoo and some of the free email services don't accept large files.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pretty easy. Just send me an email or an PM and I'll reply with the IBOK attached. Click on Iowegan then on either View Public Profile or Private Message. Make sure you include your home email address. Note: Yahoo and some of the free email services don't accept large files.
according to Calvin ...

New Members will have to make 10 posts or be on the Board 30 days to use the PM, E-mail, and most other functions except read and post. Rank will change to PFC from Private after 10 days.

so I guess I need to make a few more posts before I get the option of being able to use PM's or E-Mail ...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yeah, just keep posting "NEWBIES"!!!!!!!!!! ( CCheck out my post #'s LOL).
ALso see my post "WOW" re:IBOK. Fialing that, shoot the daylights out of it. That will smooth it and improve the shooter (usually).

Stay safe.
Bob

·
Registered
40 Posts
it is some good reading ... just need some time to read it all ... and of course shoot the daylights out of it also as Bob F said

1 - 6 of 6 Posts