Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Ice Road Truckers" was an interesting edition of Modern Marvels on THC a few years ago (at least it was interesting if you like big rigs, as I do).

Now, probably fueled by the success of TDC's "The Deadliest Catch", "Ice Road Truckers" is being turned into a series, premiering July 17 at 9 P.M. central.

Should be good stuff.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I just recently got into The Deadliest Catch. And I think you're right, Ice Road Truckers sounds like it has a lot of promise.

I get tired of the cliche, 'there's nothing good on TV.' I don't buy it. There's plenty of great programming on if you just look for it. Discovery, History, Military, National Geographic, crime and justice, science, do-it-yourself, food, etc. If you can't find anything on TV, you ain't lookin'.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I like The Deadliest Catch...I agree with EddieF...there is a lot of good TV veiwing out there on the channels that he named. I watch most of them. Am looking forward to Ice Road Truckers but may miss the first as we are going on vacation...have to remember the date and park myself by a TV.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Ron set up the recorder to record while your gone pal you don't want to miss it. What got me was when that trucker said its if you break threw the ice, its going to happen. Yea those boys are way braver than me for sure.

·
Registered
191 Posts
They still show the Ice Road Truckers fairly often. I've seen it several times. New episodes as a series I think would be great. I've gotten pretty well burned out on 'Deadliest Catch' though.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I've watched it a few times and like it a lot. Those Canadians look like they have a lot of fun (some of the time) while they're hauling. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts